Friday, October 12, 2012

Between You & Me, I Sneak Beer Into Movies

Hey you cloacas! I know I haven't been keeping this place up to date... There are more sad, personal reasons that I've been a slouch, but also I've been building up a blog for the Bookshelf Cinema. Said infidelity can be found HERE.

I don't know if you know this, but The Bookshelf in Guelph is one of the, well... uh... BEST PLACES EVER. And I'm fortunate enough to be from time to time employed by them. Currently, I use the daytime cinema lobby as my office, where I'm currently writing the aforementioned The Kingdom of Reality.

So hang in there. I'm sure there's enough Blog to go around. If not, then this space shall slowly but surely become a source for what's current and coming at the Bookshelf Cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment