Monday, October 15, 2012

Totally Something Worth Leaving Your House For


So I don't know who you are, let alone where you are. But let's say you're a person in the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada region who's into writerly things. If that's the case, then holy shit do I ever have good news for you. In both your very own backyard and in your very own wheelhouse, there's going to be a writer's festival. And even holier shit: I'll be there!

Throw some pants and a cleanish shirt on on November 3. I'll be yakking it up in chairs and maybe behind a table with Alexander Macleod and Tamas Dobozy. I've never met Mr. Dobozy, but musclebound Kris Bertin has nothing but nice, non-violent things to say about Mr. Macleod, so I can only assume this panel will be the best thing ever, totally worth leaving your house for.

Find out more about the Wild Writer's Literary Festival HERE, whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment